The Social Welfare Society of Assam is going to commence online registration for Assam Scholarship 2017 through its official site. SC/ST/OBC/Minority/Backward category students who perusing in 9th, 10th. 11th, 12th, UG & PG courses can fill Assam Scholarship Application Form using the official portal which is www.dheassam.gov.in of the department. To get further details please read this page completely. The online registration will commence in September/October.
The association is shortlisting the energetic and desired students who like to study in various Matric, Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, Under Graduate & Post Graduate programs. The department helps such type of students who belong to the low-income group families.
The Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Assam State is going to distribute the huge money scholarship to the contenders of SC/ST/OBC/Minority aspirants to the suitable applicants. Interested contenders go to the departmental website and check the availability of this scholarship. Aspirants can apply for Assam 9th, 10th, 11th, & 12th Class Scholarship by the checking full information from this post.
Name of the Authority: Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Assam State
News About: Assam Scholarship Scheme 2016-17
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Scholarship 2017
- Applicants must be in Under Graduate, Post Graduate degree course and scored minimum 60% marks.
- Students have their all certificates from HSLC exam before November.
- Research scholarship students (In and out of State) should have scored an aggregate of 55%
- Candidates must be the resident of Assam.
Required Documents to apply for Assam Scholarship Scheme 2017
- Students should have them all school certificate that is 10th and 12th class.
- Domicile of the candidates.
- ID and address proof of the candidate.
- Students cast and Birth certificate.
- Income certificate of the applicant
- Aadhar Card
How to apply online for Assam Scholarship 2017
- First of all, go to the association official website at “www.dheassam.gov.in“.
- Find the link of scholarship and open that link on another page.
- Fully fill the online application form by correct information.
- Attach the important documents.
- Click on the submit button and submit the application form.
- The last step is taking the printout of your scholarship form and save it for further use.
Important Links: www.dheassam.gov.in
Pages You Should Visit
- Maharashtra Scholarship Form 2017 Pre-Matric, Post-Metric, Merit Cum Means & Minority Scholarship Scheme
- Haryana Scholarship Scheme 2016-17 Application Form for SC/ST/OBC/Minority, Online Registration, Important Dates
- MCA Scholarship 2016-17 Online Application Form, Online Registration, Apply Online
Category: Scholarship Tags: Assam Scholarship, Assam Scholarship Form, Assam Scholarship Scheme, SC/ST/OBC/Minority Scholarship Scheme