DMRC Recruitment 2016
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited is inviting the large numbers of capable candidates for various posts. Interested candidates may apply online for DMRC Recruitment 2016 before the closing date after reading the instructions here. The recruitment board has released a job notification for 3431 Assistant Manager, Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer, Account Assistant & Maintainer posts. The last date to apply for DMRC Jobs 2016 is 15th October.
There are lots of candidates who have qualified the required criteria for Delhi Govt Jobs and waiting to make their career in well-reputed departments. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited is one of the best organizations of Delhi. The recruitment board of DMRC is going to recruit the massive amount of desired and skilled job seekers to cover up the empty places.
So they have successfully launched an announcement for the recruitment of various jobs. The candidates who like to apply for this job opening are advised to read the official instructions first.
The DMRC Recruitment Board will arrange the selection test to shortlist the eligible job hunters. So the applicants need to prepare the written exam after submitting the registration form.
We are updating this page continuously while the association declares the notification in any regards. So the job seekers can bookmark this web page to getting the latest updates directly.
- Assistant Manager/Electrical : 14 Posts
- Assistant Manager/S&T : 07 Posts
- Assistant Manager/Civil : 05 Posts
- Assistant Manager/Operations : 05 Posts
- Assistant Manager/HR : 03 Posts
- Assistant Manager/Finance : 10 Posts
- Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO) : 662 Posts
- Customer Relations Assistant : 1100 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Electrical : 48 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Electronics : 81 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Mechanical : 10 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Civil : 66 Posts
- Account Assistant : 24 Posts
- Maintainer : 1393 Posts
Organization Name: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited
News About: DMRC Recruitment 2016 2017
Total Vacancies: Many
Position Name: Various
Eligibility Criteria for DMRC Recruitment 2016 2017
Kindly check the official website to get the complete data about the required qualification. For post wise educational qualification, read the official information as soon possible.
- For Station Controller/ Train Operator : Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- For Customer Relations Assistant : Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration).
- For Junior Engineer : Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Mechanical/Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
- For Account Assistant : B.Com/equivalent from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute
- For Maintainer : ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in the specific trade.
Between 18 to 28 years as on 01.07.2016. The recruitment department has decided the different age criteria for various posts. Kindly check the official notification for post wise age details.
The age relaxation for the OBC candidate is 3 years and SC/ST aspirants will be 5 years and PWD students 10 years and 5 years for Jammu and Kashmir contenders.
Registration cost is different for all categories. So the General/OBC/SC/ST/PH candidates need to check the official announcement and get the complete details.
UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates through State Bank of India (SBI) Challan
How to Apply for DMRC Recruitment 2015
- First of all, aspirants go to the official website “www.delhimetrorail.com“.
- Then read all “Notifications” on the home page.
- Find the link about application form and open that link on another page.
- The application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill that form by your right details.
- Then hit the submit button and submit that fully filled application form.
- Take the hard copy of your form and save it for further use.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.10.2016
- Date of Application Fee at Bank : 17.09.2016 to 18.10.2016