Kandla Port Trust Syllabus 2016 Download Exam Pattern @www.kandlaport.gov.in

By | June 12, 2017
Kandla Port Trust is ready to upload the Kandla Port Trust Syllabus 2016 on its official site for all the participated candidates. Exam Pattern is very important and necessary document for all the appliers through this applicants can easily start their preparation for written exam. The examination board will shortly arrange the selection test at various pre-selected examination centers across the state.

Kandla Port Trust Syllabus 2016 Download Exam Pattern @www.kandlaport.gov.in

The organization has recently released recruitment notification for filling total 277 vacancies for Apprentice Training posts (Fitter, Draughtsman, Mechanic (Diesel), Electrician, Programming and Systems Administration Assistant, Turner, Wireman, Welder (G&E), Technician (Electrical, Mechanical) jobs. There are lots of job seekers who applied for this job opportunity and now all are looking for their Kandla Port Trust Exam Pattern 2016.

Name of the Authority: Kandla Port Trust.

Notification About: Kandla Port Trust Syllabus 2016.

Exam Date: Declare Soon.

Total Vacancies: 277.

Post Name: Apprentice Trainee.

Status of Hall Ticket: Available Soon.

KPT Gujarat Apprentice Trainee Exam Pattern 2016
As per official news, the KPT Gujarat Apprentice Trainee Exam Pattern 2016 will shortly available at www.kandlaport.gov.in. The examination board will conduct the written exam would be 85% and remaining 15% will be for an interview. Applicants need to download their exam pattern in PDF file format.

According to the announcement the questions will be asked by the department in written exam from Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge. The entire job searchers are advised to get well prepare for selection test because of very tough competition all the candidates prepare according to the exam Schedule like a number of questions in the exam, number of sections, duration of the test, provision of negative marking or not, nature of exam (descriptive, objective).

How to download Kandla Port Trust Syllabus 2016
Go to the web portal of the Authority i.e. “www.kandlaport.gov.in“.
Then go to the career section of homepage.
After this just hit the Exam Pattern link and fill all required details.
Then submit it and wait until your Syllabus will appear on your computer screen.
Lastly, download it in PDF file and take a print out of it.
Finally start their preparation for written exam.
Important Links:

www.kandlaport.gov.in

Category: Syllabus Tags: Download PDF, Kandla Port Trust Exam Pattern, Kandla Port Trust Exam Syllabus, www.kandlaport.gov.in

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *