As per the details, lots of applicable aspirants have started the applying for this scholarship written test. The last date of submission online application form is September 2016. For more details check the official website and get the full details of this scholarship test.
Those students who completed Intermediate class with good rank are invited to apply online for NEST Scholarship 2017 using www.nest.net.in. Desired students need to complete the registration on or before the last date. To get further updates, kindly keep in touch with this page regularly.Name of the Organization: Authority of Students’ Unity
News About: NEST Scholarship 2017
Last Date to Apply: September
Eligibility Criteria for NEST Scholarship 2017
- Participant applicants should be 1st or 2nd-year-degree Students of:
- BCA & B.Sc. (All Streams)
- Diploma in Engg. (Only final year)
- Class 12th.
- Aspirants must be in 3rd or 4th year of:
- BCA & B.Sc. (Only Computer & IT)
Application Fee: Contenders have to pay Rs. 600/- for participating in NEST-I and Rs.700/- for NEST-II.
- To get unsolved Question papers of the last 6 years, candidates have to pay Rs.300/-.
Mode of Payment: Through Demand Draft issued in favor of “SEMCI INDIA” payable at Mumbai.
How to apply for NEST Scholarship 2017
- First of all, go to the official web page.
- Read the all main menus on the home page.
- Select the online apply link and open that link on another page.
- Full fill the all asking information on the blank boxes.
- Hit the submit button and submit the form.
- Take the printout and save it for future use.
Candidates need to send the Application form along with the demand Draft to the following address:
“EMCI India, B-1 Piccadilly Flats,
57-J, Clare Road, Byculla,
Important Links: nest.net.in Pages You Should Visit
Category: Scholarship Tags: Nationwide Education & Scholarship Test, NEST Entrance Admit Card, NEST Scholarship, NEST Scholarship Form