Punjab Police Recruitment 2016
Punjab Police Recruitment Board has published a notification for 950 Police Constable (Driver & SPU) posts. The eligible job hunters are advised to download the notification for Punjab Police Recruitment 2016 and apply online according to the rules and regulations. The online registration will be closed on 4th November 2016. So the applicants need to hurry up to submit the application form online.
The recruitment authority has invited the Punjab Police Online Application Form to hire the suitable and hard working candidates for the same posts as mentioned above. Applicants need to check the given details like Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Age Limitations etc. from here.
According to the expected criteria, the many lakhs candidates will apply for this job opportunity before the closing date. All the contenders are strongly suggested to have a look at the given details and then decide to apply if you have an ability to qualify the selection process.
Name of the Department: Punjab Police Recruitment Board (PPRB).
Post Name: Constable (Driver & SPU)
Type of Notification: Punjab Police Recruitment 2016
Total Vacancies: 950
Closing Date: 4th November
Official Link: www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in
Constable (Driver): 750 Posts
Constable (SPU): 250 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Police Recruitment 2016
Essential Qualification: Additional details about Punjab Police Recruitment 2016
- For Sub Inspector Posts: Graduation Degree from any recognized institute or University.
- For Constable Posts: 10+2/Intermediate
Age limitation for applicants is decided as 18 Years to 25 Years for both of post at the time of the recruitment. Age relaxation will give as per the Govt. rules.
- For General/OBC applicants: Rs. 400/-
- For reserved category candidates: Rs. 100/-
The selection was fully base on the performance in the Physical Measurements, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, Interview and Merit List.
How to apply for Punjab Police Recruitment 2016
- Firstly, go to the official website of the department i.e. “www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in“.
- Then go to the homepage and find out the latest recruitment section.
- Find out the suitable link for Constable/SI vacancies.
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Submit the details and wait until your request to be processed.
- Save the PDF file and take a printout of it for further references.
Last Date: 04th November