Railway Recruitment Board has announced the notification for RRB ALP Recruitment 2017. The job notification was released for all the job seekers who are searching the government job in Railway department. The board wants to occupy large number posts with young, active minded and dynamic candidates. Appropriate and eligible contestants can submit RRB ALP/Technician Jobs through online mode by visiting the official website.
The recruitment authority recruits 23801 experts and experienced candidates for fill up the vacant place of Assistant Loco Pilots & Technician Grade-III. Aspirants who have enough their 10th Class of ITI (NCVT/SCVT) are able to fill their online application. This is the best opportunity for all job fighters to show their talent and grab this job opportunity.
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Board
Information About: RRB ALP Recruitment 2017
No. of Vacancies: 23801
Post Name: Assistant Loco Pilots & Technician Grade-III
Last Date: Updated Soon
Eligibility Criteria for RRB ALP Recruitment 2017
Education Qualification: Applicants have Industrial Training Institute approved National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) / State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT) certificate in the Trades (Fitter / Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Millwright Maintenance Mechanic / Armature & Coil Winder / Mechanic Diesel / Heat Engine / Turner / Machinist / Mechanic Radio & TV / Electronics Mechanic / Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Wireman / Tractor Mechanic / Refrigeration & AC Mechanic). Those applicants have three year diploma in related trade can apply application form.
Applicant Selection to all vacant post will made bases on written examination, personal interview, medical test, merit list and then documents verification.
Interested applicants minimum age limit 18 years and maximum age limit 30 years to apply application form. Age relaxes to OBC / SC / ST / PWD Applicant as per govt rule.
OBC and General applicant pay 100/ – RS per applicant and the SC / ST / PWD application form is free of cost to apply ad appear in examination.
How to Apply for RRB ALP Recruitment 2017
- First go to the official website “indianrailways.gov.in“.
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online or offline on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
Pages You Should Visit
- UP Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 64554 Vacancies @panchayatiraj.up.nic.in
- AMD Recruitment 2016 146 Driver Technician Steno UDC Posts
- East Central Railway Recruitment 2016 246 Constable (Band) Posts
Category: 12th Passed Jobs Diploma Jobs Government Jobs Railway Jobs Tags: Application Form, Apply Online, Railway Vacancy News, RRB 23801 Vacancies, RRB ALP Jobs, RRB Recruitment, RRB Technician Jobs