AP EPASS Scholarship Form 2020
The State Government of Andhra Pradesh has been recently started the process for AP EPASS Scholarship Form 2020 through the official portal. Eligible contenders who belong to the SC/ST/OBC/Minority should apply online for Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, Merit Cum Means, and Minority Scholarship Schemes. Make sure candidates submit their application form before the close date.
The lots of candidates are learning in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, & UG and PG programs such as BA, BBA, BCA, B.Com, B.SC, B.ED, MA, MBA, M.Com, M.SC, M.ED, etc. Those candidates who excited to apply for this scheme must note that their parent’s annual income must not more than 2 lakh rupees. If any candidate’s income will found exceed than their registration will be rejected by the council.
As we all know in India, there are various contenders can’t afford money to their education. For that reason, the departments give scholarship amount as fee reimbursement to the colleges and universities in which he joined for the education. Hence interested and eligible candidates can apply this application through the official site.
Name of the organization: State Government of Andhra Pradesh
Announcement Type: AP EPASS Scholarship Form 2020
Scheme Type: Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, Merit Cum Means, Minority Scholarship
Last date: October
Eligibility Criteria AP EPASS Scholarship Form 2020
- Applicants should belong to the OBC/ST/SC categories.
- Candidates must be appearing the course from any reputed College or Institute.
- Students family income should not exceed the limited bandwidth.
- 10thand 12th student will be able to apply this application.
- Preference will be given to students of government school/ board/ institute/ university.
- Caste Certificate.Income Certificate.
- Proof of the last exam passed.
- Fee Details by the institution.
- An Affidavit from Parents.
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate.
- Photo & Signature.
Last Date to Apply Online: October
How to fill AP EPASS Scholarship Form 2020
- Go to the official website “apepass.cgg.gov.in“.
- Read all the information as per notification.
- Enter the required data in the mandatory field.
- Upload the needed documents.
- Submit the application.
- Protect your registration ID for future use.
- Take the print out a hard copy.