Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2020
The Amar Ujala Foundation has released a notification for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2020. The foundation organizes entrance test every year to select the best candidates across the nation. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates. The candidates can apply for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2020. The foundation will be uploaded the Amar Ujala Scholarship Application Form 2020-21 online on its official site soon.
The Amar Ujala Foundation have started this studentship in the memory of late Mr. Atul Mahehwari ji (Founder of Amar Ujala). The best 36 candidates will be selected for this fellowship. 30 thousand rupees will be given to those candidates who are in High School Level and 50 thousand rupees will be given to those who are in intermediate level. The candidates who want to apply for Amar Ujala Scholarship 2020 they should read the complete page till the end. All the information related to eligibility criteria, how to fill form online etc are given below.
Organizer Name: Amar Ujala Foundation
Notification About: Scholarship entrance exam form
Examination Date: Will be updated later
Form Availability: Available from August 2020
Amar Ujala Atul Maheshwari Scholarship (Charavriti) 2020 Online Application Form
According to the latest info revealed by the organizer of this exam, the Amar Ujala Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2020 Online Application Forms have been upload on the official site. The eligible students who wish to apply for this studentship should apply for this announcement. We have given a link to apply online from here also.
Atul Maheshwari Chatravriti Scheme
18 Studentship of 30000
18 Studentship of 50000
- Applicants should have passed their last class from the state board.
- The passing percentage of the last class should be more than 65% to apply.
- Students who are studying in 9th to 12th class can apply.
- The yearly income of the applicant’s family should be less than 1.5 lac.
How to apply for Amar Ujala Scholarship 2020
Method 1: Through website
- The applicants should visit the authorized web portal @ www.foundation.amarujala.com.
- Select the applied link from top menu bar.
- Click on it after that a new page will open with some input fields.
- Enter you all details and upload last class passing mark sheet, Income certificate, address proof (Aadhar Card, School ID, Rashan card) and latest photograph.
- Now click on Submit Application button.
- Take a printout of your application no slip.
Method 2: Through Missed call
- Give a missed call from your mobile no on 08030636402.
- Now you will get a link through SMS on your mobile no (Please ensure your no does not have DND activated).
- Click on that link and fill the form.
Atul Maheshwari Chatravriti Online Application Form Link