Chennai Corporation Admit Card 2020
The Chennai Corporation is ready to conduct a written exam for various posts. We suggest all the candidates obtain the Chennai Corporation Admit Card 2020 through this web page whenever the organization declared it by online. Accordingly, the information candidates who have listed their names against this employment are waiting to download the Chennai Corporation Hall Ticket 2020 to join the exam. The scheduled date and other information will be updated soon here.
Corporation of Chennai had requested job searcher’s against the employment to District PPM Coordinator, District Programme Coordinator, Laboratory Supervisor, Assistant Engineer, Sanitary Inspector, and other posts. Along with the announcement of the employment they also distributed the written test date, the exam will be organized for these jobs in upcoming month.
Well succeeded and skilled contenders who are watching for the newest government post in Tamil Nadu already make use of this chance and apply on the internet before the last date. Recently, each and every candidate searching for their Chennai Corporation Admit Card 2020 which is ready to be presented shortly
Organization Name: Chennai Corporation, Tamil Nadu
Announcement Type: Chennai Corporation Admit Card 2020
Date of Exam: Updated soon
Status: Available soon
Chennai Corporation Hall Ticket 2020
Giving to the latest information without doing any date the official has been declared the Chennai Corporation Hall Ticket 2016 on its official website. In order to write the examination, one must have to know the exam pattern and Chennai Corporation Syllabus for the latest exam. So download as early as possible.
Exam Scheme & Syllabus:
- The written exam will be multiple choice objective types.
- There will a paper containing 3 parts.
- The test will be total of 100 questions in the paper of total of 100 marks.
- There will also be a negative marking of 1/3 marks for every wrong answer.
How to download Hall Ticket
- First candidates want to open the official website that is “www.chennaicorporation.gov.in“.
- After that, direct go to the latest announcement section on the main page.
- Now hit on the suitable link.
- Fill the necessary information like roll number and date of birth.
- Then wait for a few seconds.
- Finally, take a hard copy printout for examination use.
Go to the official link to get your hall ticket.