Chhattisgarh Scholarship 2020
A Government of Chhattisgarh has recently released the Chhattisgarh Scholarship 2020 news on its official website. Those candidates who belong to SC/ST /OBC/Minority category can easily fill the CG Scholarship Application Form using the same official link mentioned below. The trust delivers lots of scholarship money to all the aspirants who are studying in many courses the same as mentioned below.
Those candidates who are learning in many courses such as 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and undergraduate and postgraduate programs will get a benefit of this chance. The organization started this scheme to help all those contenders who are talented or capable but they are not able to continue their study due to lack of money.
Candidates must be having their required document. Candidates complete their online application correctly. Name and date of birth must be same as the 10th certificate. Fresh candidates have to attach their all necessary documents. Renewal candidate needs to mention old registration ID with merit certificate from college. Aspirants must keep their registration ID.
Name of the organization: Government of Chhattisgarh
Announcement Type: Chhattisgarh Scholarship 2020
Scheme Type: Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, Merit Cum Means & Minority
Last Date: Soon Available
Eligibility Criteria for Chhattisgarh Scholarship 2020
- Parents’ annual income should not have above than 1 lakh.
- Candidates should not apply for any other scholarship scheme.
- Organization delivers 40% reservation in Scholarship for girls.
- Students must contain 50% marks in the last examination.
- Be in Indian at Time of applying for the scholarship.
- Have a good track record in academies and extra-curricular achievements.
- Caste Certificate.
- Guardian’s Income Certificate.
- Self-attested copy of Mark sheet of the last exam passed.
- Fee Details by the institution.
- An Affidavit from Parents.
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate.
- Photo & Signature.
How to apply for Chhattisgarh Scholarship 2020
- Applicants firstly go to the official website of the department i.e. “www.mpsc.mp.nic.in“.
- Candidate needs to choose an appropriate job link’ which is available on the homepage.
- Now, select the ‘Apply Online’ option which is applicable according to post.
- Read entire Notification carefully and proceed to fill the application form.
- After filling an online application form carefully hit on submit button.
- Then upload the Passport Photograph and needed documents.
- Now press on ‘Submit’ button to record the whole information.
- And at last take the printout of filled in online application for further use.