Gujarat Scholarship 2020
The Department of Education has been declared the Gujarat Scholarship Form 2020. This scheme is available only for those candidates who belong to poor families and total income of their parents is less than 1 lakh and studying in many courses like 10th, 12th, BCA, BBA, MCA, MBA, BA, MA etc. Contenders who are willing and want to take the benefit of scholarship can apply on or before the last date.
Those candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority category, it delivers lots of scholarship facility to all the aspirants who went to get the reward of scholarship for their study and career bright. The organization started this scheme to help those aspirants who are skilled or talented but they are not able to continue their study due to lack of money.
The department will pick out the candidate from the state they have to obtain the good marks. The Gujarat Scholarship Application Form 2020 will be available for all UG/ PG candidates for the present year. Students can check all vacant posts and complete up the needed detail. Candidates should be collecting their needed documents and they finish their online application carefully.
Name of the organization: Gujarat Samaj Kalyan Vibhag
Announcement Type: Gujarat Scholarship Form 2020
Scheme Type: Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, Merit Cum Means & Minority
Last Date: Available shortly
Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Scholarship Form 2020
- Valid Income certification
- School or College required Certificate
- Nativity / Category / Caste Certificate
- Residential Address proof
- Latest Passport size photo
- Required certificates with Attest
- Previous class passed memo Xerox
- The scholarship will be allowable to a student who belongs to a backward class i.e. SC/ST/BC/OBC and is the permanent resident of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Students who are learning their studies in institutions not authorized by the state or Central Government and shall not be eligible for the scholarship.
- SC, ST and OBC students will be selected on the basis of merit and reservation.
- The scholarship will be awarded for approved courses under the scheme.
How to fill Gujarat Scholarship Form 2020
- Visit official web portal “scholarships.gujarat.gov.in“.
Go to the “New Registration” option on the home page.
- Enter all valid details and gain Login ID and Password.
- Upload the required documents and your photo.
Check all the details once again carefully and submit the application.
- Now get a print out the hard copy for further use.