Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship Form 2020
The Department of Public Instructions, Government of Jammu & Kashmir state is going to declare Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship Form 2020 for all the candidates who want to go for higher studies. Candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority classes, they must apply for J&K Scholarship Online Application Form Registration because they all are suitable to apply.
Those candidates who belong to the backward class and having good marks in their basic education, they can apply this application for the upcoming education. Contenders will apply these scholarships who are studying in many courses 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th, BA, B.Com, B.SC, BBA, BCA, B.ED, MCA, MBA, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, M.Tech etc. in any college affiliated by the state.
According to the announcement exposed from the organization side that they are going to declare the list of aspirants who have selected for the session 2020-21. The scholarship amount will be sent directly to the bank account of the candidates. If any applicants have any query or question in their mind they can ask or share their views to us.
Name of the organization: Government of Jammu & Kashmir state
Announcement Type: Jammu and Kashmir Scholarship Form 2020
Scheme Type: J&K Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, Merit Cum Means & Minority Scholarship
Last date: Soon Updated
J&K Scholarship Form 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The annual income of the candidates parents should not exceed Rs. 3,lakhs
Applicant must not apply for another scheme of scholarships.
These scholarships are provided by the state government of Karnataka, the state government of Karnataka is offering 40% reservation for the girl students in this of Scholarship.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Proof of the last exam passed.
- Fee Details by the institution.
- An Affidavit from Parents.
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate.
- Photo & Signature.
How to fill Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship Form 2020
- Go to the official site that is “.jksocialwelfare.nic.in”
- Check the latest notification option on the homepage.
- Select the proper link and then click this.
- Go to the online registration link and then hit this.
- Enter all required field carefully.
- Then upload all the needed documents.
- After finish the process press the submit button carefully.
- The fully filled application form will be showed on your computer screen.
- Check the print preview and then take the hard copy for future us.