Karnataka ePass Scholarship 2020
The Samaj Kalyan Vibhag, Government of Karnataka has successfully launched the Karnataka ePass Scholarship 2020. Candidates who are performing in any courses in 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th, BA, B.Com, B.SC, BBA, BCA, B.ED, MCA, MBA, MA, M.Com, M.Sc will be suitable for this studentship amount. The one condition is that they must belong to a poor family. Lots of candidates who want to apply for this scholarship scheme should complete the online application through the official site.
Karnataka Scholarship is one of the most important welfare processes of the Karnataka State government which makes education improve every candidate. This scholarship will be awarded to all category candidates that is SC/ST/OBC/Minority class candidate. The main objective of this scheme awards this scholarship to exemplary candidates that belong to the Middle-Class family.
Society has started this scholarship scheme for those candidates who are getting an education, but they are not continuing their study with due to a lack of money. We are giving simple advice that holds this chance to make your career bright. All such contenders who are eligible and deserve can apply this MCA online form.
Name of the organization: The Samaj Kalyan Vibhag and Government of Karnataka
Announcement Type: Karnataka ePass Scholarship 2020
Scheme Type: Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, Merit Cum Means & Minority
Last Date: Available soon
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka ePass Scholarship 2020
Graduation and Post-Graduation degree from an authorized University will be required in any stream from the list given below:
- Environmental Sciences
- Computer Science/Technology
- Degree with minimum 2nd Class Lower Division for master’s Degree program.
3. Master’s Degree for Ph.D. candidates from a recognized University.
Required Documents for Karnataka Scholarship 2020-21
- Having all schooling certificate and college certificate.
- The domicile of the applicants.
- Birth certificate of the student.
- Photograph of a student.
- Aadhar Card copy.
- Income proof certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Ration Card
How to apply for Karnataka ePass Scholarship 2020
- Applicants need to open the official site that is “www.karepass.cgg.gov.in”.
- Now read all information carefully through the news section & updates section.
- Then press the proper link to apply online.
- Fill the online application with the required information correctly.
- After that must upload your passport size photo, signature, certificates, and testimonials in regard to degree.
- At last read, all details carefully and press the button to submit the application form.
- After filling the online application form, take the printout of it for future use.