Maulana Azad Scholarship 2020
The Educational Foundation has finally declared a circular related to the Maulana Azad Scholarship 2020 online. Candidates who are studying in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, BA, B.Com, B.SC, BBA, BCA, B.ED, MCA, MBA, MA, M.Com, M.SC, M.Tech, Polytechnic Programs. Maulana Scholarship Online Form 2020 is available at the official portal. Desired candidates need to apply online before the last date.
Those candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority categories may apply this online application to award the scholarship for their study. Lots of girl’s candidates obtained 55% marks in 10th class board exam and took the admission class 11th in the same year, those candidates who are passed in the class 10th are authorized to complete that application form through the official site.
According to the Universities Grants Commission of the UGC, Act fellowship would be cover in all universities/ institutions which are recognized by UGC. You can obtain the entire detail against Maulana Azad National Fellowship for Minority candidates by going through this page which is planned by our team members.
Name of the organization: Maulana Azad National Fellowship
Announcement Type: Maulana Azad Scholarship 2020
Last Date: Soon Updated
Eligibility Criteria for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2020
1.Applied students Guardians’ annual income less than Rs. 2 lakhs.
2. Applicants should have a good academic record with good passing marks in all classes.
3. The scholarship is provided for technical students as fee compensation according to the fees of the college.
- Parental Income Certificate
- Class 10th Mark sheet must be attested by the Principal.
- The application form must be verification by the School Principal.
- The photo should also be attested by the school Principal.
- Attach the photocopy of your bank passbook & Aadhaar card.
How to apply for Maulana Azad Scholarship 2020
- Visit the official site that is “maef.nic.in“.
- If you are new then you need to register your name for this you need to follow the ‘new registration’ link for registering your name.
- Fill appropriate and complete details according to requirements and register your name.
- Log on to the official website again with these registration details.
- Fill the complete details as your category, income, and other appropriate details correctly.
- Print a hard copy of system generated form and submits it to the college or university you are belonged to.