UJVNL AE JE Syllabus 2020
The Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited uploaded the UJVNL AE JE Syllabus 2020 on its official website. Lots of desired participate have been submitted their online application form for various vacancies of Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer posts. Many of the job seekers are preparing for govt jobs before applying to any post.
The Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited has informed the deserving job hunters about the AE/JE Recruitment before some time. The huge count of the applicants has shown their interest by filling the online registration form before the due date.
Now the Organization has uploaded the New AE/JE Exam Syllabus 2020 Exam Pattern & Study Material on its official website. Here we are providing a way to check the exam pattern. Applicants can follow the official website or check this page carefully to get the exam syllabus.
The Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited has a short name which is UJVNL. It is working under the Uttarakhand government. The main objective of this organization is to produce electricity via water sources available and distribute it to them all over the state. To do their tasks smoothly, they need capable and technical peoples. They release various employment notification from time to time and arrange a written test to check the ability of all applicants.
Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Exam Syllabus for Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer has been out. It can be downloaded from the official site that is uttarakhandjalvidyut.com. We wish you all for a bright future in this department. We want to help you in this regard, please visit the below link to read the tips to prepare for the written test.
Organization Name: Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited
Post Name: Jr. Engineer and Asst. Engineer
Alert About: UJVNL AE JE Syllabus 2020
Date of Exam: Announced soon
UJVNL AE/JE Exam Syllabus 2020
The recruitment department of the organization has been decided on the UJVNL AE/JE Exam Syllabus 2020. The participates who wish to attend the written exam must check the exam schedule to attend the test with complete preparation.
The recruitment exam syllabus contains two sections which are listed below.
- Quantitative exam
- Technical Exam
- The questions in the exam paper will be objective type.
- There is no negative marking.
- One option from possible 4 options will be correct.
- Aspirants clearly fill the circle of the right answers.
Topics for the Jr. Engineer / Asst. Engineer exam
- General Aptitude
- Date Interpretation: 15 questions
- Permutation, Combination & Probability: 5 questions
- Sequence & Series: 5 questions
- Quadratic Equations: 5 questions
- Simplification: 5 questions
- Number System: 3 questions
- Ratio , Proportion Percentage & Averages: 3 questions
- Profit & Loss: 2 questions
- Work & Time: 2 questions
- Time & Distance: 2 questions
- Mixtures and Allegations: 1 quest
- Simple Interest , Compound Interest , Surds , Indices: 1 quest
- Mensuration- Cylinder Cone Sphere: 1 quest
UJVNL JE Exam pattern 2020
|Test Name||Max Marks|
UJVNL AE exam pattern 2016
|Test Name||Max Marks|
Candidates can use the given instructions to download the syllabus:
- Applicants should visit on the official site.
- Now click on the trending news section.
- There will be several links.
- Choose the appropriate link for your exam.
- Download your exam syllabus in PDF format.
Points to be noted by examinees:
- Applicants should check the complete exam syllabus.
- Pick the subjects which you can do.
- Prepare the subjects with the mind.
- Should not avoid topics from the exam syllabus.
- Do not leave any question while attempting the exam.
- Try to solve 100% of the question paper.