UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Recruitment 2020
If you are looking for a good job, then there is good news for you. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has brought out direct recruitment for the posts of Lekhpal. Appointments will be made for a total of 6000 posts for Chakbandi Lekhpal (UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Bharti) through UPSSSC. Interested candidates for the post of Lekhpal can apply through the official website of the department. Candidates on the posts of the Consolidation Accountant will be selected only through written examination. In the consolidation accountant recruitment, the interview process has been terminated, that is, the candidates will not have to give the interview after passing the written examination. On this page, we are giving important information related to UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Recruitment 2020.
Latest News About UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Recruitment Bharti 2020
The Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal exam was scheduled to be held on February 8, 2020, but this exam has not to be held again on time as the UPSSSC has not been chosen for the total vacant posts. This work will be done this month and the recruitment notification will be released by the end of this month or in March 2020.
- For UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Recruitment, online fees and forms can be submitted by April 5.
- Any amendment to the application can be done by 12 April.
The application process is divided into five parts. It will include registration, uploading photo and signature, filling the remaining details of the form, payment of fees and application and finally taking a print out of the form.
- For filling the form, application fees have been kept for unreserved class 185, other backward classes 185, scheduled castes and scheduled tribes 95 and Rs 25 for the disabled.
- In the total 1364 posts of Chakbandi Lekhpal, there are 1002 unreserved, Scheduled Caste 362. Their grade pay will be Rs 2000. In the horizontal reservation, 27 posts will be reserved for freedom fighters dependents, 54 disabled, women 272 and 68 posts of ex-servicemen.
Details About The UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Bharti 2020
For the post of Lekhpal, it is mandatory for the candidate to pass the 12th examination. With this, computer knowledge has been made mandatory.
Candidates who have served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of two years or obtaining a ‘B’ certificate of National Cadet Corps will be given priority.
Description of Posts by Category
- General – 1002
- SC – 362
- Scheduled Tribes – NIL
- Other Backward Classes – NIL
- Freedom Fighter – 27
- Ex-Army – 68
- Disabled – 54
- Players – NIL
- Female – 272
- The crucial date of age calculation is 1 July 2019, the age of the candidate should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Candidate should not have been born before 2 July 1979 and after 1 July 2001.
- Skilled players under reserved category will get 5 years of relaxation.
- Exemption of 3 years to ex-servicemen will be valid on 1 July 2019, with the condition that their entire service is reduced from their actual age, as a result, the remaining age is not more than 3 years from the prescribed age.
- Disabled candidates will get 15 years of relaxation in the upper age limit.
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Backward Classes, dependents of freedom fighters, ex-servicemen, disabled and women, who are not residents of Uttar Pradesh, will not be given the benefit of reservation, such candidates will be considered under the general category.
- In the case of women candidates of Uttar Pradesh, the certificate issued from the father’s side will be valid.
Reservation For Economically Weaker Candidates
According to the new rule implemented by the Government of Uttar Pradesh from 18 February 2019, 10 percent reservation will be provided for the vacant posts of Consolidation Accountant under the general category, but for this, they will have to produce a certificate issued by the concerned officer of the family’s income and assets.
BASE OF SELECTION
The Uttar Pradesh government has removed the interview for Group ‘C’ in the state, so only written examination will be conducted for Lekhpal recruitment.
Exam Pattern For Chakbandi Lekhpal
|Rural Society and Rural Development||40||20|
120 minutes (2 hours) has been set for this exam, candidates have to solve 160 questions in two hours.
Chakbandi Lekhpal Bharti Application Fee Details
|Category||Application Fee||Online Processing Fee||Total Fee|
List of vacant posts in Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal
|36||Jhansi||74||Sant kabir Nagar|
Revised Pay Matrix Level-3 (21700-69100)
With Grade Pay – 2000 Rupees
Application Process for UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Bharti 2020
- First of all, you go to the website of Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) http://www.upsssc.gov.in
- Here you will see the button for Notification / Advertisements, on which you can read the notification completely.
- After reading the notification, start filling the online form for Chakbandi Lekhpal.
- To do this click on Apply Online, fill all the information in the application form correctly and click on the submit button.
- After submission, you will have to pay the fee, then keep a print out of your application form safe with you.
- Online application start date – March 2020
- Starting date for online fee submission – March 2020
- Last date for submission of online application – April 2020
- Last date to amend the application – April 2020
- Click here to apply online
- Click here to see the official notification
Official Link to know more about the UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Recruitment